The following Post-Doctoral fellowship positions have become vacant at the University of Fort Hare.
- A doctoral qualification not older than 5 years
- Permanent staff members do not qualify for this programme
- This is a full-time 1 year contract fellowship.
- Govan Mbeki Research and Development Centre: 3 posts are available.
- Faculty of Science and Agriculture: 5 posts are available
- Faculty of Management and Commerce: 11 posts are available
- Faculty of Law: 3 posts are available
- Faculty of Education: 4 posts are available
- Faculty of Health Sciences: 3 posts are available
Post-Doctoral fellows are required to produce at least three peer-reviewed research outputs in accredited journals during the tenure of the fellowship.
To apply for the above fellowships: Candidates who meet the criteria should forward an application clearly indicating the area of specialization you are applying for, with a motivational letter and complete CV, academic/professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application: 07 May 2018
Credit: Sunday Times Career.