HSBC has recently released a report which predicts what the jobs of the future will look like especially in banking and finance.
These are the excerpts from the report.
- Artificial intelligence will not replace human intelligence
- Lifelong learning and the need to up-skill employees will become essential
- Many of the roles and job titles of tomorrow are unknown to us today.
The report went on to describe future 6 banking and finance jobs. See below
- Mixed Reality Experience Designer. Key skills in aesthetic design, branding, user experience and 3D mechanics will be essential
- Algorithm Mechanic. Key skills include risk management, service design, financial literacy
- Conversational Interface Designer. Key skills include mixture of creative, linguistic and anthropological skills
- Universal Service Advisor. Key skills including communication technologies including performing in a virtual environment.
- Digital Process Engineer. Key skills include discovery skills and creative skills to prototype and test solutions
- Partnership Gateway. Key skills include technical knowledge of digital interfaces, communication skills for partner engagement
Read more about the HSBC report here: https://businesstech.co.za/news/banking/256749/6-banking-and-finance-jobs-which-could-make-you-a-fortune-but-dont-exist-yet/
Credit: mainichi.jp for the image