- Security — Great job. Optimistic.
- ChibokGirls– Very Disappointing. SAD.
- Anti-Corruption: Outstanding. Very promising. Get some quick convictions.
- Economic Policy Direction & Management: Still incoherent. Worrying.
- Human Development: Seems the FG is “still booting”. Health & Education need SPEED.
- Infrastructure Development: Great Prospects. Big Ideas. Exciting. Impatient optimism
- Reform of Bureaucracy for Competent Execution & RESULTS: Tepid. Needs BOLD IDEAS.
Obiageli Katryn Ezekwesili was a co-founder of Transparency International, former minister for solid minerals & education and a former Vice-President of the World Bank’s Africa division. She is also the founder of Bring Back Our Girls.