In 2000, National Football League (NFL) scouts reported on Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr, an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots:
- Poor Build
- Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush
- Lacks a really strong arm
- Can’t drive the ball downfield
- Does not throw a really tight spiral
- System-type player who can get exposed if forced to ad lib
- Gets knocked down easily.
When Tom Brady remembered what they said about him, he wrote “you can prove them right or you can prove them wrong.” He did prove them wrong. Today, he is one of only two players to win five Super Bowls and the only player to win them all playing for one team. Prove those who don’t believe you can succeed or achieve it wrong.